Vacancy Announcement! – Full time lectures for Engineering faculty!
“Canadian Institute of Technology” (“C.I.T.”), a newly established Higher education institution in Tirana, is an innovative institution based on an international model of higher education. English is the primary language of instruction and administration.
CIT offers programs in Business Administration, Business Administration and Information Technology, Software Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
The Faculty of Engineering of “C.I.T.” would like to announce new vacant positions in the capacity, but not limited, of:
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING,
- COMPUTER SCIENCES,
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING,
- IMAGE AND SIGNAL PROCESSING,
The positions require teaching diverse undergraduate and graduate students, conducting projects and the ability to guide students in research projects.
- PhD in/or closely-related disciplines from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to translate theories and concepts into practical applications
- The ability to teach in English language.
Candidates with no PhD but with specific qualifications and experience might be considered as well.
The applicant should be committed to innovative teaching methodologies and student-centered learning. Experience in working with second-language learners or in international academic contexts is an asset.
Please apply sending by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a cover letter (specify which courses or areas you are interested in teaching)
- a current CV
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions is filled.