The study program Master of Science in “Computer Engineering and Information Technology”, “Network and
Cybersecurity” Profile, provides graduates with in-depth theoretical knowledge, as well as training for scientific
research in this particular area. This study program is designed to prapare students in accordance with the technical
requirements of the telecommunications industry, financial institutions and post-graduate master studies in
Computer Engineering or other related fields. The basis of the program is focused on building critical thinking so that
professionals can take proper decisions.
At the end of the study program, students will be prepared on the challenges and safe operating systems,
applications, and safe secure networks, the use of cryptography and key management and understand how to
develop a security policy as well as governing policies and technological decisions.
Students holding a diploma of the first cycle of studies (Bachelor) or an equivalent degree, recognized by the Ministry
of Education and Sports.
To meet the English language criteria according to the paragraph 4 of the Article 76 of the Law No. 80/2015 “For the
Higher Education and Scientific Research in the Republic of Albania” and the Guideline No. 52 dated 03.12.2015 of
the Ministry of Education and Sport.
Typical Career Opportunities:
• Technical professional to large companies in the field of security
• Information security professional/officer
• Intelligence analyst
• Critical information professional/officer
• Cyber-security specialist
• Security technology professional
• Information system auditor
• Forensics and ethical hacking professional
• Information security consultant
• Network Manager
• IT Administrator
• CIO (Chief Information Officer)
• And other positions related to information security and network management